Care and Maintenance
How To Care For Your Premium Standing Solution™
Designed to provide comfort and well-being, Premium Standing Solutions™ require little to no special care. Most spills can easily be cleaned with warm water and a towel or mop. For more difficult stains, mild soap and water are recommended. Our mats can be spot cleaned, swept, or stick vacuumed (non-brush rolled) as needed. Premium Standing Solutions™ recommends that you always test our products with any chemicals to be used. A free test sample is available upon request.
Wiping up a spill on your Premium Standing Solution™ with a towel
Product Overview and Guidelines
- With over 20 years of experience producing polyurethane products, Premium Standing Solutions™ are manufactured with the highest standards possible. Many of the collections feature our exclusive “Dye Wash” finishes or custom surface applications. Each of the dyed mats are hand washed, which makes no two mats exactly the same. While very similar, a slight variance between mats using the same dye may occur. With normal wear, finishes and/or surface applications may fade over time and are not covered under the Performance Warranty.
- Premium Standing Solutions™ are sealed on both top and bottom, making them water resistant. With normal wear, mats containing custom surface applications may fade, wear or peel over time and are not covered under the Performance Warranty. It is important that care is taken to ensure a floor is completely dry before a Premium Standing Solution™ is put in place.
- To help prevent mat movement, periodically clean the bottom of your Premium Standing Solution™.
- Any floor cover may create color differentials to the floor when exposed to elements such as sunlight, humidity, and other environmental conditions. To help prevent any floor color variances, it is recommended that you lift and clean under your Premium Standing Solution™ every two weeks. Although extremely rare, our company research has discovered that some types of flooring that contain raw materials such as linseed oil may have a tendency to slightly discolor when covered. Similar results may occur with floors that may be sealed with non-urethane based sealers. Premium Standing Solution™ is not responsible for any reaction between our products and floors. It is our recommendation that customers contact their floor supplier to learn more about their finish, or request a sample mat for testing.
- Wearing small heeled shoes on a Premium Standing Solution™ is discouraged, and while unusual, may leave indentation marks or punctures.
We at Premium Standing Solutions™ strive to exceed your every expectation and want to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please call us at 800.981.4979.