What Information Does Premium Standing Solutions™ Collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, respond to a survey or communication (such as email), or participate in another site feature.
- When registering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about consumers and their visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Does Premium Standing Solutions™ Use ‘Cookies’?” section below for more information.
How Does Premium Standing Solutions™ Use Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey, or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us.
How Does Premium Standing Solutions™ Protect Visitor Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Does WellnessMats Use “Cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Does WellnessMats Disclose the Information Collected to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Premium Standing Solutions™. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to Our Policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
American Pro Marketing, LLC
3290 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084
Monday-Friday, 8am – 6pm (EST)
Copyright © 2022 American Pro Marketing, LLC. All Rights Reserved.